Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring is here!

When Ben and I came back from Korea we were greeted with warm temperatures and plenty to do with it! 

I researched and bought everything necessary to make a container garden and 
set it all up: tomatoes, strawberries, cilantro, basil, squash, zucchini, and bell peppers. 

I can't wait until these guys grow up!


We finally used the carwashing kit Ben won at a White Elephant party at work last Christmas. 
We washed both cars, and they look GREAT!


Ben hung the hammock he bought me in Belize before we were engaged.  
It's now my favorite spot :) 


Yard work... I'm glad my husband doesn't mind it :) 



Yay for warm weather!

3 comments:

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!