Monday, November 22, 2010

New Toys

Ben discovered a new use for the vinyl-ized shower door in our hallway:




He also had some fun on Amazon.com.... 

Suz: "Hey look! There's a bar in the doorway!"
Ben: "Yeah. Do a pullup." 
Suz: "Ok, I'm up. Now what do I do?"
Ben: "Come down."
Suz: "OKKKkkkkkk......"


Now we each do 3 pullups if we're entering that room, or just passing by it 
(often... it's beside the bathroom.) Tons of fun! 

And he got me a Bagel Guillotine! How awesome is that?!?!?!?!?! 
I love bagels, and fun quirky things, so it was the perfect gift. 


Suz: "A bagel guillotine... that is so cool!" 
Ben: "Yep. This marks a new landmark in our relationship." 
Suz: "What are you talking about? "
Ben: "The first time you get a kitchen tool from your husband." 
Suz: "I really wish you hadn't put it that way......" 

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny... I guess I'll just have to keep buying my bagels presliced, since I'm pretty sure my Ben will never buy me a bagel guillotine.

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!