Thursday, November 11, 2010

Funny Stuff :P

Last night while deciding on any health insurance changes for 2011:


Ben: "What is a beneficiary?"
Suz: "Me. The person who receives your life insurance policy."
Ben: "Is this much money enough for you to get over my accidental death?"
Suz: "Nothing could help me get over you. But that would be a start."
Ben: "So what do I get if you die?"
Suz: "All my clothes. Except for the ones Brett wants."

Click here for some BS fun :)

This next video has nothing to do with anything, but it is HILARIOUS!

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! But I don't think I could fit into any of your clothes. I could probably refashion them, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was SO funny.


    Here's a nekkid grandma free week for you!

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!