Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Tuesday.

Here are some things to get you through the week. Especially those of you who are suddenly working the midnight shift and having a hard time adjusting to sleeping during the day, having every night pre-scheduled, and never seeing your wife. Wait... that's not just Ben, is it?

The best dance ever caught on camera.



The best commercial I've ever seen. (Ben, this is why I keep saying, "That's what I said... Spanish!" whenever you said "Spinach.")





The reason I ca. n't remember the real words to "Total Eclipse of the Heart." REALLY worth seeing



I love you, honey. This week will be over soon... Then we get to go to the beach, you get back on your normal schedule, and in a week we get to see our family. Plus, there is Mario Bros. and a neighborhood pool any time you get bored! Who could beat that?

2 comments:

  1. I think Cat's video should be the "best dance ever caught on camera." But that's just me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally going to be singing, "Dancing NINJAS twirl!" All. Weekend. Long.

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!