Thursday, April 22, 2010

Have a happy day.

I'm pretty sure I owe this discovery to Betsy, so Betsy: Thank you! This song rocks my world, and it's perfect to cheer anyone [me] up on a Thursday (am I the only one who can't believe it isn't Saturday yet????) At least it worked for me after listening to it 37 times on my way into work this morning. (In case you're wondering, no I'm not prone to exaggeration. Or sarcasm.)

For all those [me] whose husbands have been gone for almost a week, have worked 1,000 hours already [again, me], got very little sleep due to stupid bad dreams [you guessed it, me] or are just really, really, really ready for a weekend getaway trip to see one of their favorite people in the world [fo' sho' me!].

Here's your Thursday pick-[me]-up:

Bag of Hammers by THAO Nguyen


"As sharp as I sting, as sharp as I sing it just soothes you, doesn't it? like a lick of ice cream... shake your brain..."

1 comment:

  1. my sista friend- thats why i love you. well actually this mutual love for thao nguyen is just one of the many reasons.

    ReplyDelete

We want to hear your comments, but have updated our comment settings due to a high number of spam messages. We hope you understand and still take the time to share your thoughts!